Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ripped #SixSunday Sentences



I haven't done Six Sentences from Ripped in eons, so I think we'll see why Gavin is so conflicted. Today is the anniversary of his sister's death, and unfortunately, he was driving when a drunk driver hit them. He's come a long way since then--cleaning himself up, sobering up, graduating from college--but he still blames himself. His friend, Erik, is there to help him through this rough day.

Six Sentences from Ripped




Gavin raked a hand through his spiky hair, giving the ends a ruthless tug. “The one day I’m sober— yeah, I was hung over— but I was clean. No drugs, no booze. Clear-headed, driving like my grandfather across town. I even had my seatbelt on. Every single fucking T crossed, every I dotted, and I still manage to get her killed.”



For more six sentence fun, visit: Six Sentence Sunday website

Ripped buy links: The Wilder Roses (The Wild Rose Press Erotic Catalog)      Amazon          B&N

14 comments:

Dani-Lyn Alexander said...

You can feel his frustration! Great six!!

Karen Michelle Keresztes said...

He is frustrated ....but damn he is hot. Your book over is hot and sexy. I can't wait to read this book! You've got great talent!!💜

Mia Downing said...

Thanks, Dani-Lyn! And Thanks Avenger!!! He is hot. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh you can feel his pain here!

Unknown said...

That poor tortured soul... You can feel his frustration. And I am completely intrigued by this story now!

Unknown said...

Stopping in from Erotic Enchants! I can't wait to read this one :-)

Cindy said...

Looking forward to reading more of your work! Loved the Spy Games series!

Mia Downing said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for stopping by. Maybe you'll win it!

And Cindy, I'm so glad you loved my Spy boys. Thanks for stopping as well.

Rho said...

Mia, Ripped sounds so good. I really loved Just Ask, so I can't wait to check out more of your work. :)

Mia Downing said...

Thanks so much, Rho! Just Ask was so much fun to write. I love Jordan and Ryan!

SkateAndDonate said...

Love the Erotic Enchants avi

Rissa said...

Ripped is on my TBR!

Anna said...

This sounds really good! Poor Gavin.

kim sullivan said...

Love the cover!! Will have to check this book out for sure!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.