Monday, March 15, 2021

It's Marek Young's Birthday!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Marek Young, the hero in Chasing Time, Book 1 of the Bonded Souls series. 

Hey! Before I get into more, head on over to my website and sign up for my Newsletter. You'll get access to all sorts of fun stuff. In the VIP section, I have the first chapter of Chasing Time posted for subscribers. It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys, without the mess! 

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!

I had so much fun writing this book. Marek chooses the Ides of March as his date to leave to jump through time, hoping Skye will make up her mind to join him on one last jump through time to return a stolen necklace. But Skye isn't ready for the truth, and Marek may have signed himself up for a one-way trip to 1892. 

But not only is the Ides his birthday... In the future, he proposed to Skye on that date outside of the bookstore she now works in. She has no memory of that either, and has no idea why the Ides means so much to him. Maybe he should have heeded the warnings about this day! 

Chasing Time, book 1, Bonded Souls blurb:


One fated jump through time destroyed Marek Young’s life…

I have only one mission—make my wife love me again. Except the aloof bookstore clerk and grad student is no longer my wife. Jumping through time has changed her, and she grew up in this era with no memory of our adventures...or me. I have a month to win her back before I run out of time and die. Unfortunately, she’s always had a temper. If she discovers what I did to ground us here, she’ll kill me anyway.

 Skye Worthington’s quest for the truth brings more than she bargained for…

My already turbulent life flips upside down the moment Marek Young appears. Nightmares from my childhood give way to sexy dreams of a man in leather pants who gives me what no other man has. As Marek is a client of the bookstore where I work, I can’t really say no when he asks me to dinner. I didn’t expect the pull of desire or the sizzle of familiar energy the first time we touched, but I need more than satisfaction. I need the truth. Yet the truth he offers seems too bizarre to believe…

What do you think? Fun, huh? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think! 

Until next time!

Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.