Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christi Snow's Latest Release, The Christmas Top #mm #Christmas



Yesterday, my friend, Christi Snow, released her first m/m romance with Decadent Publishing. It's part of the 1Night Stand series. Madam Eve owns an elite dating service and she matches lonely couples together for a night of pleasure (and hopefully more!) Mark and Jason are definitely in need of Madame Eve's magic. I've had the pleasure of reading this short story and woo-wee is it hot! Check it out! 

~Mia


~*~

Blurb for The Christmas Top

All he wants for Christmas…
It’s time for Mark Cummins to come out of the closet. He’s ready, but he’s never been topped. Asking Madame Eve for the one-night stand of his fantasies, he hopes she can grant his Christmas wish.

He’s a less-than-merry gentleman…
Jason Wieland’s life partner died in a horrific hate crime two years before and he hasn’t taken a lover since. He knows it’s time, and he reaches out to the 1Night Stand dating service to find the right man to light up his holiday. But when masculine, sexy, and extremely straight Mark shows up, he doesn’t know what to do. Is this 1Night Stand a cruel joke or has Madame Eve truly worked Christmas magic?



Excerpt
“Listen, you seem like a nice guy, but I think Madame Eve must have made a mistake here. I don’t think we’re compatible.” He started to stand, but Mark’s hand on his arm halted him.

“Wait. I don’t know what I did wrong, but I don’t think she made a mistake. I’m incredibly attracted to you.”

Jason lowered into his chair with a reluctant sigh. “So, you’re telling me you’re gay.” He winced. He hadn’t meant to attack the guy, but he wouldn’t be made a fool of, either.

“Yes. Why would you think otherwise?” His brows furrowed. “Why else would I be here?”

Running a hand through his hair, Jason tried to get a read off the other guy. Was he just bored and out to try something new? That couldn’t be it, could it? “Is this some sort of mid-life sexual experiment for you? Have you even been with another guy before?”

“I don’t know where you’re getting all this from. I certainly haven’t had this type of issue with other guys. Usually they’re fine with me wanting to hook up with them. What did you think this was? Madame Eve sets up one-night stands. I’m not looking for a commitment.” He narrowed his eyes. “You know what…never mind, I shouldn’t have come. I never should have accepted the invitation. Whenever something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I wish I could say ‘nice to meet you, Sidney,’ but unfortunately now I wish I’d stayed home for the holidays with my family.”

Jason didn’t miss the flash of hurt and disappointment on his face as he stalked away. Damn, that appeared genuine. A knot settled low in his belly. Had he misjudged the situation? He played back over the evening as he took off in a jog after Mark.

The Christmas Top is available at...





~*~

About Christi Snow

As an avid reader her entire life, Christi Snow always dreamed of
writing books that brought to others the kind of joy she felt when she read. But...she never did anything about it besides jot down a few ideas and sparse scenes.

When she turned 41, she decided it was time to go after her dream and started writing. Within four months, she'd written over 150,000 words and hasn't stopped since.

She's found her calling by writing about sexy, alpha heroes and smart, tough heroines falling in love and finding their passion. She's truly living the dream and loving every minute of it.

Her tagline is... Passion and adventure on the road to Happily Ever After. She's loving this adventure!


Connect with Christ Snow on the Web!
Website

~*~

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Christi said...

Thank you, Mia!! smiles....

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.