Thursday, October 10, 2013

Feeling Lucky with Beverly Price! #menage

Today we have the talented Beverly Price here to discuss Feeling Lucky, her new menage release from Siren! She's also in the hot seat with interview questions. Now, I don't agree with how she'd like to enjoy her bacon, but I do love the blurb for her latest release and my mom-side was touched by what's on her desk! 

Check it out! 

~Mia


~*~


Interview with author Beverly Price!


Quick round of questions to get warmed up...

Um... If Beverly says so... 
Coffee, tea or…what’s your vice? Coffee… yup coffee!

Favorite Movie: Sixteen candles, Breakfast Club, and Sound of Music.

Favorite Color: Plum/lavender

Favorite book/author: Too many…

How do you feel about bacon? LOVE IT… need more... on ice cream!


Now that she's warmed up despite the bacon ice cream, time for the real questions! 


What comes first, plot or characters? 
Characters… they talk to me… I just make sure not to answer in public!

Pantser, plotter, or hybrid? Tell us about your writing process
Pantser… totally! I normally come up with the idea and then think of names, the story ends up writing itself.

Oddest thing on your desk? 
My daughter’s tiny wooden spoon from her kitchen set, no clue why it’s here.

What’s your most interesting writing quirk? 
I wear pig tails, and fussy socks!

What’s your favorite thing about the genre you write in?
All of it.. I can research anything and turn it into a story, with “happy endings”!


What’s under your bed? 


Right now, my toy box, old shoes, probably some stray socks, and yarn. I think there may even be some toy cars, and ponies too.

What is the hardest thing about being an author?  
Getting stuck! The need to write, but can’t seem to find the time or the muse to finish!

What’s the easiest thing about being an author? 
The ability to let your mind go in all sorts of crazy places!


Tell us about your latest release!
I absolutely love this book. This is one I put more of myself into. Sam has always been in the background and had everyone’s back. Well this book, she finally gets the light she deserves, not to mention the hot men.  Check out the video trailer for Feeling Lucky on You Tube! 
  
Blurb for Feeling Lucky:
Samantha Brown decide to expand her shop with her friend Piper. Everything is great until Piper gets hurt, leaving Sam to do the research for her next book at a BDSM club. Sam falls into a world of D/S and isn’t sure if her past will allow her to fully enjoy the new, wild experience.
Noah Wilde and Sydney Powell work undercover at the club trying to catch a suspect who is kidnapping submissives. When their friend Milo calls, asking them to babysit his sister, they don't expect a spitfire blonde bombshell to arrive.  They are supposed to train the sexy siren as a submissive, but they have their work cut out for them.
Issues arise, making the three of them find time to spend together while working. The suspect discovers Sam is the men’s weakness and takes her for his own evil plans. Can Noah and Sydney get Sam in time, or is Sam faced with her haunting past again?


 Feeling Lucky is available at:

~*~

Where to look for Beverly Price on the web! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for having me on today Mia!!! I had a blast!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like such an fun story. The cover is smoking. Lots of success with this one!

Katherine said...

Great interview. I'm a great fan of bacon too, but never tried it on ice cream. Best wishes for great sales. :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read this one Beverly. Good interview Mia & Bev.

Unknown said...

Great interview! Love the excerpt...I'll check this book out, soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.