Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oooh, Tortured Hero! #SixSunday Sentences from Spy Games: Trained For Seduction



Ready for some tortured Chase? 

Chase Sanders has never had trouble being the boss before, until he met sexy spy Kate Wells. He's been assigned the task of training her to learn the art of seduction, for her first--and possibly last--mission. Yeah, he's feeling a little conflicted right now, because how can he send her off to die when all he wants is to love her? Enjoy! 


“You’re sorry for what?"

“I’m sorry for being the man you’ll learn to hate.” She opened her mouth, and he shook his head. “You will hate me. I’ll send you to hell and back, make you do horrible things, and though the safety of America is worth it to me, I’m not so sure it’s worth it to you. I hate my job for taking someone I saw as so pure and beautiful, and turning her into a fucking hot, killing machine.”




Available at: The Wilder RosesAmazon.comBN


Want to play? The rules are easy. Visit Six Sentence Sunday, sign up, then come Sunday, post yours! Go check out the links to other great blurbs!

11 comments:

Rinelle Grey said...

Ohh, what a great primise, and I love the snip!

Anonymous said...

good six. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't but he cares.

Mia Downing said...

Thanks, Rinelle and Charmaine! He's definitely damned if he does or doesn't, and he's got a whole boat load of baggage to go with it! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Intriguing six! You have a boatload of conflict there :)

Veronica Scott said...

Classic tortured hero all right (which is irresistible) - very hot, can't wait to see where this story goes. Terrific six!

Darah Lace said...

Omg, this is from one of my favorite scenes in the book. Of course, I have many favorites. This book is so full of emotion, angst and hot sex, what's not to love! And Chase, yummy, deep, and Alpha to the max, is one of those heroes that stays with me for months. Love him!

Darah

Mia Downing said...

Thanks Corinne and Veronica! The conflict was definitely rich in this book. LOL Chase is a very dangerous man to love. And Hi Darah! Thanks for the kind words! I"m so glad you loved Spy Games: TFS.

Sandra Sookoo said...

Nice, strong snippet. Loved it!

Unknown said...

Loved it!!

Mia Downing said...

Thanks, Sandra and Michelle!

Danii X Hallows said...

Hot! Loved your six!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.