Monday, March 24, 2014

Mike Faricy Releases Ting-A-Ling, A Dev Haskell Book #suspense #crimefiction

Mike Faricy visited a few months ago with an interview and a peek at his last release, Case Shot (Case 6, Dev Haskell-Investigator.) I don't read much for fun because of all of the editing and other things I have to do, but Mike gifted me with a copy and I decided to give a new genre a try. I loved it! His lead character, Private Investigator Dev Haskell is a lot of fun. He's got a sense of humor as well as a keen sense of intuition when it comes to the cases he solves. I found the book to be well-written, with all of the ends tied up neatly. There was some passion, lots of danger and suspense with colorful characters. Definitely a great weekend escape (I read fast.) 

So now Mike is back with the next case for Dev Haskell in Ting-A-Ling (Case 7) and I can't wait to see what Dev's gotten himself into now. Here's the description Mike sent along... 

Ting-a-ling Description

When Private Investigator Dev Haskell crawls out of a warm bed to answer a middle of the night phone call he ends up offering to help the sexy voice on the other end. It’s such a simple request. All he has to do is deliver a message for a beautiful client. It seems she wants to meet with a former business partner and discuss his payment terms, if only she could find him. Dev is more than up for the task, after all, how hard could it be?

But things are never as they appear. Dev locates the man and delivers the message only to find himself a suspect of increasing interest in a missing person case. Suddenly, he can’t find his client and he can’t find her business partner. That becomes the least of his problems the moment a body turns up. He’s suddenly on the hook for murder and all the evidence is pointing toward him.

Haunted by a childhood experience, Dev will need all his skills and a good deal of luck to solve this case and save himself. Ting-A-Ling demonstrates yet again why Mike Faricy have been called America’s hottest new mystery writer… (The Dirty Lowdown)


Ting-A-Ling Blurb

After answering Danielle’s middle of the night phone call private investigator Dev Haskell offers to help. It’s
a simple task, all he has to do is deliver a message to her former business partner. The next thing he knows Dev is involved in a missing person case and he can’t find his client or her business partner. That turns out to be the least of his problems when he finds himself on the hook for murder and all the evidence points toward him.

Meanwhile, an incident from his childhood continues to haunt Dev, with his very freedom hanging in the balance everything seems to be beyond his control. He’ll need all his skill and a good deal of luck to save himself. In a tale fraught with danger, Mike Faricy, Master of the Bizarre lays one twist on top of another until a murder rap becomes the least of Dev’s problems.

Praise for Mike Faricy;

Mike Faricy is America’s hottest new mystery writer…The Dirty Lowdown

Mike Faricy is Minnesota’s Master of the Bizarre…Robert Carraher

Remarkable, a fast paced tour de force…Irish Gazette


Available at Amazon

~*~

About Mike Faricy...


I was born and raised in Minnesota and I still live there part of the year. I am the oldest of five. My wife and I have a long distance marriage, she lives in Dublin, Ireland and I live in St. PaulMinnesota. We’re together more often than not, but from time to time we may go 6-8 weeks without seeing one another. That said, we talk every day on Skype and I dare say we may talk more than many couples living under the same roof. We are both tied to our respective areas although we’re sort of looking for that warm winter get-away. That knocks Minnesota out of the running and Dublin at 38F and rainy in the winter isn’t a heavy contender when it comes to sunshine. Still with family and friends the get-away may only be for a couple of weeks. Usually about the time my wife has had enough of my direction and if my chores are finished I suddenly find myself dropped off at the Dublin airport with my luggage.



You can find me at:


Twitter @Mikefaricybooks

Amazon Author Page


~*~


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.