Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sneak Peek At Twisted Luck Book Trailer by @thebookchick #.99 #preorder #paranormal

I am SO EXCITED!!!! 

So this is probably the best thing that happened to me outside of  not being late for my wedding, birthing 2 healthy kids, and finding clean underwear this morning (I'm not an exciting person and I'm very easy to please). This trailer was created by The Book Chick, Nita Banks, and it is AMAZING. It's everything Twisted Luck is about. There's action, danger, and the possibility of romance. Nita did an amazing job, and I'm so grateful she was able to do this. She is beyond amazing. 

So without further ado, here's the trailer for Twisted Luck. It's available on pre-order for .99 for a limited time at all retailers.



Buy Links:

What do you think? I absolutely love it! Thanks for coming to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.