Sunday, November 4, 2012

Getting Acquainted #SixSunday Sentences from Mia Downing


Getting Acquainted Six Sentence Sunday

I'm still without power here at Casa Downing, so I had to go old school with the six sentences and open the print book of Spy Games: Trained for Seduction. Everything else is in the PC, which I don't dare fire up on the generator. It's already threatened my Keurig's life several times. It's not taking the PC down, too. 

Rookie Secret Agent Kate Wells is spending her birthday weekend with Chase. Her mission, learn the art of seduction at the hands of the egotistical yet sexy master. Her new boss is sex in sneakers, and she figures he has his pick of women ready to slink into his sheets. Kate knows she's pretty, but she's way out of Chase's league. She has an IQ of 170 and spent her life isolated, learning how to build bombs and weapons of mass destruction under her crazy father's tutelage.  However, as the conversation warms, she realizes he's very turned on.

Six Sentences from Spy Games: Trained for Seduction


Chase's eyes held something akin to awe as well as lust, and it made her unsure, because she didn't believe for a second he wanted her for anything more than his weekend task. This man could have any beauty in the world, and he found her brains to be amazing? 

"I don't think I'm amazing. I spent my life dreaming of being normal, going to high school and getting groped in the back of some guy's sports car." 

"I have one of those, if you want to pretend. I also have a truck if you're into more rural fantasies." 


Buy links! The Wild Rose Press     Amazon    B&N



Public Service Announcement! 
Lethal Limits: Book 2 of the Spy Games Series is going FREE at Amazon Nov. 7-11!!!! 

6 comments:

Nona Raines said...

Hi Mia! I'm reading Spy Games #1 and really enjoying it! Thanks for sharing Six Sunday today in spite of Hurricane Sandy. Hope your power is restored soon and your Keurig remains in working condition.

Unknown said...

love this six. I'll have to put your books on my TBR. if you'd like to read mine, go to: http://palomabeck.weebly.com/2/post/2012/11/six-sentence-sunday-envy.html

Veronica Scott said...

Fun, leaves me wanting to know a lot more about her past! Best wishes on storm recovery!

Mia Downing said...

Thanks, Nona! I hope you continue to like it.

Paloma, I visited! Great sensual six!

And Veronica, thanks for stopping by! Kate has a very interesting past to say the least. But her future is more exciting!

Lyric James said...

Very nice Mia. I love romantic suspense. Have to put this on my ever growing TBR! Great six!

Anonymous said...

Nice six, and I love the cover :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.