Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sexy Ultimatum #SundaySix Sentences from Just Ask


Today we have a sexy ultimatum for our Six Sentence Sunday from my newest m/m release, Just Ask. 

The Set up: Jordan has just met his new business partner, Ryan, unexpectedly. Already on uneven footing, Jordan doesn't expect Ryan to swoop in with a dinner invitation with ultimatums. Talk about bossy! As powerful as Jordan is, he's fighting loving the fact that Ryan knows exactly what he wants and has no problem demanding it. 


Sunday Six from Just Ask

“You’re coming to talk to me about selling your portion of the island. It would be wise to humor me if you want me to listen to what you have to say. I can make this deal sit in court for years and years, so if I want you to show up naked, I suggest you do.” Ryan’s tone was soft, but his eyes glinted with blue steel. 

Jordan couldn’t remember the last time he’d been given an ultimatum, so this was another fucking first. The sizzle of anger paled in comparison to the jolt of desire singing along his nerves, one that joined with the fierce need to run right out and buy that blue shirt and khaki shorts. 





To purchase Just Ask: Amazon Buy Link

For more awesome Six Sunday offerings head over to: www.sixsunday.com





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo...I wonder how this works out.

Veronica Scott said...

Powerful, sounds like these two are in for quite a ride - excellent excerpt!

Leilani said...

Hey Mia, Wanted to thank you for letting be an ARC reader. I quite enjoyed Just Ask.

Leilani said...

Hey Mia - Wanted to thank you for letting me be one of your ARC readers. I quite enjoyed Just Ask.

Mia Downing said...


No, thank YOU for reading and reviewing, Leilani! Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.