Sunday, September 29, 2013

Do Vegans Swallow? #SnippetSunday from Spy Games: Endgame


One of my favorite parts parts of Spy Games: Endgame actually ended up being a highlight of a really bad week. I belong to several Facebook groups, and in one of my favorites, one of the husbands commented on a book his wife was reading. He said something to the effect of, "I walked by and all that caught my eye was, 'Do you think vegans swallow?'" 

He wanted to know where that idea came from, and what sparked that character to make that comment. It went on to be a rollicking good comment time, and I really enjoyed everyone's thoughts on the subject. It brightened my day to know such a silly thing I had written could make a group smile and laugh. 

So the story behind the snippet...  

Aaron Anderson is a actor, and he had a quirky sense of humor being the youngest of five brothers. He's smart and spends half of the book researching the oddest things. So when he decided Charlotte needed to lighten up a little during a surveillance stake out, he turned to his favorite subject--blowjobs and the quest to get one. 

#SnippetSunday from Spy Games: Endgame...



Aaron pondered her for a moment and decided to lighten the mood. “Here’s a burning question— do you think vegans swallow? If I slap that into a search engine, would something pop up?”

“I was a vegan. I swallowed,” Charlotte said and yanked at his pants. His cock popped free, already working on hard. 

Was a vegan? Wait! I was kidding.” Obviously, she wasn’t kidding because his dick was in her mouth.

~*~

Available at Amazon 

World Wide Release to all distributors is November 15th! 

For more awesome excerpts from Snippet Sunday , click on the link to visit their Facebook group!








4 comments:

Linda said...

It seems that he got what he wanted with that joke.

Misa Buckley said...

Something popped up alright... *snigger*

P.T.Wyant said...

You know, I had to go Google that question... Fun snippet!

Unknown said...

You would think Aaron would have learned that any question was a direct challenge for Char! LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.