Saturday, September 7, 2013

#MySexySaturday... Making The Sexy Last! With Spy Games: Endgame



The rules are simple: 7 words, 7 lines or 7 paragraphs from a work in progress or a published work. I chose this very not safe for work 7 paragraphs from Aaron's first true blow job from Charlotte because the two crack me up. I hope you'll find them funny, too. 

The set up: Aaron's very first blow job in life was given by an over-zealous freak in bed. Needless to say, he's a little nervous as well as excited. Charlotte has challenged him to hold off reaching orgasm five times to see if it's the best climax ever when he finally gets to come. It's not working out so well. 

Seven Sexy Saturday paragraphs from Spy Games: Endgame... 

Charlotte frowned. “This is going to be the shortest blowjob in history if you don’t start thinking of something else.”

“Your boobs are hugging my cock, and your mouth is hot and wet. What else can I think about?”

“I don’t know. Find something boring.” 

She released his cock from her breasts, thank God. But then she slid him deep inside her mouth, like she had the night before. Tongue, wet, suction. Fuck. He almost leapt off the bed, which shoved his dick deeper into her mouth. He fought to blow out, to clear his mind. Every thought seemed to race to the aching shaft in her hand and mouth. “Four,” he moaned.

“Christ, man up,” she grouched. “Go over movie lines. Think about…llama care or growing cotton in your front yard. Something. I want to please you, Aaron. This is your reward for being truthful. Do you want it to last, or do you want to come and have it be over?”

“Last,” he said on a hard swallow. So beautiful, Danger Girl with a loaded cock, waiting to sink him deep between her lips. His stomach tensed, his skin on fire, his balls burning. 

“Then be a man and think boring things.”


~*~




For more of Mia's books, visit the top of the side bar >>>>> 
for links to her pages! 

I hope you had fun! Hop along the other blogs to get a taste of more sexy books for your enjoyment! Follow the Linky List below. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm over from Sexy Saturday. Following you now.
I love that last line and your character came right up off the page. great job.
~Decadent
My Blog

Lee said...

Hahahaha! I can't wait to read this...yes...I'm so behind! LOL

Lynn Crain said...

LMAO! This is so good and funny. Love the witty dialogue...excellent snippet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.