Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Savanna Kougar Serves Up Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds And A Contest! #menage


Today we have Savanna Kougar serving up some spicy Halloween goodness with a contest and some juicy inside deets about Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds. Stay tuned to the end to see how to win a PDF copy of this spicy treat!


~Mia

Did You Ever Want to Be a Witch... not just for Halloween?
by Savanna Kougar

All Hallow's Eve is upon us, and it's the season of my witch heroine, Kandace, and her beastly but gentlemanly hellhounds, Zol and Zin. When I first decided to write my witch erotic romance, Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds, the foggy swirling tendrils of Halloween had cast its spell over my muse.

Then, of course, instead of the short, Halloween-theme romance menage I'd planned on writing, Kandy's story became a novel. My muse is notoriously sneaky that way.

Did you ever want to be a witch, a real witch? Meaning: born with witchy powers rather than a Wiccan, a woman who studies and practices the craft... thus, gaining her powers.

My love affair with good witches, beautiful witches began with Samantha from the original TV series, "Bewitched" [1964-1972]. I coveted her powers as a young teenager. After all, what exciting fun that would be! A snap of your fingers and your room is clean, all the chores done. A twitch of your nose and there’s the dress, the outfit of your dreams.

More important to my way of thinking, magical powers meant you could right every wrong. Help others. Oh, what a heady fantasy that was.

Even though I adored the character, Samantha, and her witchly magic, I also liked what she represented as a woman. She was good-at-heart and took a strong stand against her meddling mother. Endora could not abide mere humans.

What I didn't care for was when Samantha cowtowed to her husband, Darrin -- typical and expected behavior for that time period. My witch heroine, Kandace, cowtows to no one, and differs from Samantha in other key ways.

She is her own unique woman. Also, I made certain her heroes deserved their Kandy Apple... unlike Darrin who didn't deserve Samantha, imo. 

And, yes, back in the day I learned how to twitch my nose. Of course, not nearly as wonderfully as the actress, Elizabeth Montgomery, who starred as the beautiful *married to a mere mortal* witch.

To be honest, despite all the Halloween-ad hype I grew up with as a kid in the fifties -- where witches were portrayed as ugly evil creatures, often covered by warts because they handled frogs -- well, I never bought into that view of witches. Some deep part of me never believed, never got onboard with that horror-spooky, broomstick ride.

Okay, to fast forward... once the ‘beautiful white witch’ Sybil Leek arrived on the cultural scene, appearing on the TV talks shows, I became fascinated with the 'old nature ways'. Likely, given my Celtic heritage, this fascination is partly due to genetic 'remembrance'. According to some scientists your genes carry the experiences of your ancestors, even their memories.

Anyway, I devoured Sybil Leek's books, "My Life In Astrology" and "Diary Of a Witch" (1968). At that point in time, I made a study of witches as women of the craft -- women who perform magickal rituals in accordance with nature to bring about a desired result. Well, I tingled. I resonated.

While I've never formally walked the Wiccan path, I feel a connection to the sacred truths of Nature. Here's a bit of revealing info I just heard on Coast to Coast am ~coasttocoastam.com~, nighttime radio. The guest, Judika Illes ~judikailles.com~, author of numerous encyclopedic books on paranormal subjects, talked about the recent discovery of a secret, spell-making code. For example 'bat wing' was code for the plant Holly, because the leaves resemble bat wings.

Given my life path, it became irresistible -- the urge to write my own real witch heroine, my Kandy Apple. Yes, that is Kandace's nickname, especially around Halloween. She has a riotous mane of red hair and adores wearing the color red.

My original working title was Kandy Apple For Halloween. Kinda cheesy, but Zol and Zin, being canines, wanted to lick their Kandy Apple for Halloween, once they witnessed her slide down the bannister at a society-swank charity event... albeit, she was invisible to everyone else.

So to end my blog, here's a little tease. Ever wonder about the secret life of Hades' hellhounds? How about what it's like living in our current world as a real witch. Ever wonder what it would be like if two hellbeastly hot shapeshifters -- in and out of bed -- wanted only you?

For a fun and fierce ride where no broomsticks were harmed in the writing of this erotic love novel, but the bad sorceresses and the villains are magickally harmed,  check out KANDY APPLE AND HER HELLHOUNDS

~*~

Blurb:
Kandace doesn’t know why she’s a real witch. Despite her powers, she can’t find her bio parents. When the Tuxedo Twins tempt her with knowledge about her heritage at a charity event, Kandace agrees to dance with the mysterious Supernaturals. Unexpectedly, they are threatened by the omnipresent evil she’s been warned about in her dreams. To keep from being enslaved, Kandace brings forth her greater magick. But, to save her homeworld, she needs her hellhounds.

Zolivar and Zindale, two of Hades’ most mission-accomplished Hellhounds, see a witch sliding down the bannister after her heist of a painting. Spellbound, they know they’ve found just the right Kandy Apple to lick for Halloween. With every passion, Zin and Zol woo their chosen witch. Yet, will their Triad mate stay once she learns they can’t fall in love like humans? Or, will she return to her homeworld? Their very lives are at stake.

~*~

SHORT SEXCERPT...

Kandace thought she heard the slide of clothing, and decided the other twin disrobed. In a lovely delirium of passion, she didn’t move to find out for certain. Besides, Zol or Zin’s lips tempted the small of her back, placing a beautiful-feeling kiss.
Kandace doubted any man had ever kissed her there. Certainly not like that. Not this feeling of I’m in sex paradise.

Sensually, he nuzzled her skin. The prowess of his mouth teased her, then pleased her with more long kisses. In absolute ecstasy, Kandace went limp.

She whimpered as his hands flowed down her arms. He palmed her hips beneath her skirt and his lips deserted her back. With clever fingers, he slowly eased her pantyhose downward and over her butt.

“Yes, naked,” she murmured.

“Not yet, darling Kandy.” His soft growl was a command.

The waistband of her pantyhose captured her knees. Smoothly stroking, he roamed his hands up and down the entire length of her thighs.

Goddess, they had the best, most sensually pleasurable hands in the universe. “What are you going to do to me, you bad hellhound?”

“Enjoy the shape of your bare ass.”

His lips grazed one of her butt cheeks and languidly nibbled. When his incredible kisses claimed the curves of her ass, Kandace moaned, “Oh, yes.”

Seductively, he nuzzled beneath the fullest flesh of her butt, then nipped her with his lips, his passion obvious. His mouth moved higher, tantalizing her with more kisses.

“I swear I’m a puddle of flame for you.” Kandace had never felt anything like this red-hot insanity of need. Her pussy begged to be noticed -- it was so wet and wanton.

Raising her ass high, he seized her legs above her knees, and her bouffant skirt brushed her back. Kandace grabbed white satin, attempting to fist the bedspread, but it was too slippery.

A dark rumble of lust sounded close by. “Lick her. I want to watch our Kandy Apple blaze out of control.”

“Oh lick, yes,” she managed to say.

Was there any breath left inside her body?

“Red as sin and cherries, brother.”

Kandace quivered inside. She felt her pussy folds swell in anticipation, an ultra sexy sensation. Unexpectedly, his tongue tip probed her slit. The gentle exploration sent a jolt of ecstasy through her mound.
“More,” she whispered. “Please ”

She hadn’t finished speaking when he licked the length of her sex seam. The smooth finesse of his tongue made Kandace keen a long whimper. Desperately, she hoped for more.

Zin or Zol didn’t disappoint.

He lapped her pussy slit in the same way, but with a steadiness that erotically pulsed her flesh. Her entire body melted, then pleasurably throbbed.


Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds
Available at Siren-Bookstrand 
and at the usual EBOOK and PRINT vendors.

~*~
Where to find Savanna Kougar on the Web...


Savanna also blogs at:

Other places to find Savanna on the Web...

~*~

GIVEAWAY ~ If you think you'd enjoy a witchy erotic romance with hellhounds working for the Good Side, leave a comment, and 'one' of you will be magically selected to receive a PDF copy of Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds.
~~~~~~

Have a Magickal Season of the Witch!

Savanna


Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~ savannakougar.com 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Savanna, whoa, your sexcerpt gave me shivers reading it! Definitely adding this to my TBR list and would love a copy from the giveaway. I loved the background info you gave about yourself in your blog, I have read all Sybil Leek's books. I'm going to check out Judika Illes. Thanks for your time and the giveaway. ��

Cheryl M said...

Ooooh, another someone who loved the original "Bewitched" as much as me. How awesome! Maybe it was the times, or something to that scientist view of genes carrying ancestral memories along with DNA [an intriguing possibility, at the least],but I clearly remember going through a similar experience as a teen back in the early 60s. Would love to read more about your good witch Kandace & her sexy hellhounds.

cam231948@gmail.com

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Sandy, thanks for commenting. Judika Illes was excellent in the breadth and depth of her knowledge... but especially because of her true enthusiasm. I need another lifetime just to keep up with all the witchy goodness being revealed in these times.

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Cheryl, yep, I loved the original "Bewitched". Even though it was supposed to be a fantasy, I feel there was an ancient ring of truth to the show. And I loved the creative aspects too.

Savanna Kougar said...

Cheryl, I'm sending you a PDF copy of Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds.

Sandy, if you'd like a copy, send me an email at rebelromance AT earthlink.net.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.