Thursday, January 1, 2015

Mia Downing's New Year's Update #mm #eroticromance #amwriting

Happy New Year! 


I don't do resolutions. I just vow to try harder. So This year I'll try harder to write more, get more published, and work harder the whole author thing. I have some things brewing. I thought I'd give you a little peek at January's events.


To spark off the New Year...
Ripped is being featured on Crystal's Many Reviewers in their Throwback Thursday celebration. Two great reviews for my novella! Here's the link: Crystal's Many Reviewers.

Switching Leads to be re-released soon!
Switching Leads is up for pre-order on Amazon and ARE! It's also going to be available at Kobo, B&N and iTunes (through Smashwords.)

Expect to see it live everywhere January 7, 2015.

And a super secret project...
I've decided to branch out a little, and I'm working on a secret project that's straight erotica to be offered under another name. It's hot, very spicy, and sure to please. Look for this by the end of January 2015.



Look for more excitement to come for 2015! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.