Friday, March 26, 2021

#5SentenceFriday Heated Kiss Scene! #ChasingTime

 


Here again to celebrate Five Sentence Friday! Here's a snipped of a heated kiss scene from Chasing Time, book 1 Bonded Souls series. Let me set the scene... They're cozied up on Marek's bow window seat as a storm rages outside. One kiss leads to a second, and that leads to... 

****
As Marek's lips claimed mine, his arm wrapped around me, his large hand splayed on my back. Instant arousal flashed over my skin, his gentle seduction dampening my panties. With a tug on my leg, he had me straddle his firm thighs, so I was on top. Before I could protest, he deepened the kiss, his tongue darting between my lips, begging me to part.

I groaned and opened my mouth to his. 

****
.
What do you think? The scene was so fun to write, and I hope you'll enjoy reading the whole thing when it comes out!

Join my newsletter for more juicy tidbits of Chasing Time and my other books.

Until next time! 

~Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.