Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sassy Trained for Seduction for Snippet Sunday! #SnippetSun



Welcome to my Snippet Sunday excerpt! This one is from Spy Games: Trained for Seduction, book one of the series. It's on sale for .99 this week only on Amazon so check it out at the end! 


The lead-in: After a torrid weekend of kinky fun, Chase and Kate have decided to cool things off a bit. Only it doesn't seem to be working too well. 
~*~
Sassy Snippet from Trained for Seduction...

Kate blurted out, “You have to fuck me--now.”

Chase's eyes widened more. “Now?”

“You woke me with a hard-on against my ass. I know we’re supposed to be more… professional, but if you don’t want me to demand sex from you, you can’t wake me with a hard-on in my ass. It’s a deal breaker.”

Now those eyes turned wary. He spun to face her, his hands gripping the sink edge, his cock impossibly harder, longer as he absorbed her words. “I told you that you could have sex as long as you remembered the rules.” 


Yeah, yeah, fuck the rules.

~*~

Find Trained for Seduction on sale for .99 on Amazon!

To read more Snippet Sunday entries, visit their group on Facebook! 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot, HOt, HOT!!!

Unknown said...

Ooh, love that attitude toward the rules! :)

Mia Downing said...

So glad you enjoyed it, ladies!

Sharon Buchbinder, Romance Author said...

Well, yeah, there are rules and then there are RULES and in this case, her body really rules! LOL!

Sarah W said...

Sounds like she has some rules of her own! Very nice. ;)

Unknown said...

When her body SCREAMS for it, who cares about rules!

Siobhan Muir said...

Oh, this is going to be explosive. Great snippet, Mia. :)

Linda said...

Wow she is right, that's a deal breaker. But I want toe know what are those rules.

PT said...

What are the rules? Regardless, this is his own fault. LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.