Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tracey Steinbach/Tracey Michaels' Chats Minions and Her Christmas Tree #vampires #eroticromance


Today we have Tracey Steinbach (who also writes as Tracey Michaels!) in the hot seat with a great interview. Her Christmas release, Her Christmas Tree, is celebrating a book birthday today! Yay! If you like vampires, hot sex and Christmas then this is the book for you! Oh, yeah, she also has a hot firemen menage to offer up as well. Something for everyone today! 


~Mia


Quick round with Tracey Steinbach:

Coffee, tea or…what’s your vice? Diet Dr. Pepper

Favorite Movie: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers comes to mind first but I’m a movie lover. Action, romantic comedy, Disney. I’m currently watching S.W.A.T. Colin Ferrell, mmmmmmm…

Favorite Color: Blue and yellow

Favorite book/author:
I have too many to list. Nora Roberts and Johanna Lindsey books were my first romance novels. I have a shelf full of both.

How do you feel about bacon?
It’s delicious.




Tell us a little about yourself.

I’m a mom and a wife. I have a full-time job working in the accounting department of a local factory. I’m a people pleaser and a smart-ass. I love to make people laugh. My first short story was published in August 2011. I joke I write to fund my reading habit.

What’s under your bed? I’m afraid to look.

What comes first, plot or characters? I’d have to say plot. I can picture the people, places and things that happen but finding out the names of them are a whole other story.

Pantser, plotter, or hybrid?
Tell us about your writing process. I’m a pantser. Random scenes play out in my head at the oddest times. Sometimes I’m lucky enough to have pen and paper or my computer handy. I’m not a morning person by any means, but some of my best writing is done in the morning.


Oddest thing on your desk?

I have minions!! I went through McDonald’s drive thru twice to get them.


What’s your favorite thing about the genre you write in? 
The happily ever after.

What is the hardest thing about being an author?
Deadlines. Throw a deadline at me and my mind goes blank.

What’s the easiest thing about being an author?
 

Starting a story. Ideas come to me all the time. It’s just a matter of expanding them.

Tell us about your latest release! 
My latest release is called Two Firemen and a Lady. It’s my first ménage. The story is of Grace, her husband Mac and their best friend, Travis. After a night of passion, their true feelings for each other come to light.


Blurb for Two Firemen and a Lady...
Mac loves his wife, Grace and would do anything for her. Anything includes asking their best friend, Travis over so they can seduce her. After all, they’d done it before and they had all enjoyed it. But Travis’s true feelings for the couple come to light after their night of passion. Mac is then forced to confront his own feelings for Travis.

Grace gets some startling news that puts their new relationship to the test. Can they resolve everything and get back to being happy?

When a fire threatens to destroy part of their family, they learn what family is all about.


Buy Link for Two Firemen and a Lady

~*~

And now a little bit about Tracey's Christmas story for all of my vampire-lovin' friends! 

Blurb for Her Christmas Tree
Miranda works for the arrogant vampire, Matthias. She lives in a
wing of his home so she can be at his beck and call whenever the mood strikes him. Matthias knows that Miranda is his mate but he has no desire to bind himself to a human, fall in love and watch her die, so he keeps his distance. When Miranda asks for a Christmas Tree for the house, he reluctantly agrees. Miranda has an accident before she can get the tree, though and he uses their bond to rescue her.

After Matthias is shot, Miranda must let Matthias feed to regain his strength and possibly save his life. This bonds them closer together. He gives up the fight and throws himself into winning her over. The first thing on his list? Her Christmas Tree.


Buy link for Her Christmas Tree...
Amazon

~*~

Connect with Tracey on the Web! 








2 comments:

Tracey Steinbach said...

Thank you for having me, Mia!

Unknown said...

Awesome interview! Anyone who loves Diet Dr Pepper has got to write amazing books! Just added them both to my TBR list!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.