Thursday, November 21, 2013

Master Marshal Spotlight Tour with Gray Dixon! #BDSM




Today we have an interview with erotic romance author Gray Dixon and we get a peek at her deliciously kinky BDSM novel, Master Marshal (book 4 Masters of Tabu). There's nothing sexier than cowboys, but when you give me a Dom cowboy, my heart melts like it's been left out in the hot, Texas sun.  

Enjoy! And yes, you should eat the bacon, Gray. The flow chart says so. 

~Mia 

~*~

Interview questions for Gray Dixon!

Quick round:

Coffee, tea or…what’s your vice? Root Beer actually.

Favorite Movie: I have so many, I can’t choose.

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite book/author: Again, I have several, I couldn’t choose a favorite

How do you feel about bacon? Like it, no love it but I shouldn’t eat it.




The REAL questions… 

Tell us about yourself! 
Gray Dixon is my nom de plume for the erotica—hot, sexy stories for the adult crowd—I write. I love walks along the beach at sunset, a glass of wine over a romantic dinner and a night of love.

Okay, that sounded like something I’d write. On the serious side, I’m married to my Dear Heart for many years, have the 2.1 children according to statistics, a dog or two (depends on how I feel when I visit the pet rescue center), a couple of fish (they’re easy to take care of), a big yard with lots of fruit trees (I like organic gardening), two cars and a house (both two much to take care of when I want to write). Overall, I like a lot of different things—crafting, watching the History Channel, reality shows (not all, but some), travel, and writing. I have a few skeletons in my closet, but I’ll never tell. I’ve worked hard all my life in many interesting career paths and enjoyed all of them. Writing and getting published, however, has topped all my previous endeavors. I love creating new worlds and living in them for a brief time before moving on to the next one.


What’s under your bed?
Monsters.

What comes first, plot or characters?
Characters followed closely by the plot.

Pantser, plotter, or hybrid? Tell us about your writing process.
Pantser all the way!

Oddest thing on your desk?
A mirror.

What’s your most interesting writing quirk?
I have to have noise. A radio, tv, anything. I can’t concentrate when it’s too quiet.

What’s your favorite thing about the genre you write in?
The ability to escape into a fantasy world and create yummy guys.

What is the hardest thing about being an author?
The promotion!

What’s the easiest thing about being an author?
Coming up with ideas for the next story.

What do you wish someone had asked you for an interview question? What got you interested in BDSM?
I got more and more riveted reading and something inside me felt comfortable exploring it. Tthe biggest change was attending Dr. Charley Ferrer’s BDSM for Writers Workshop in New York City August 2013. Part of the curriculum was two visits to Paddles, the longest running dungeon in NYC. What an eye opener those visits were! 

Next year on August 21-24, 2014, there will be a full-blown conference with dozens of speakers and three days of workshops, including those by practitioners of the lifestyle. Anyone interested in learning more about BDSM, whether writing it or wanting to experience it or just being informed, go to BDSM For Writers Conference link to read more about this fantastic conference and tell them I sent you. I’ll be a featured author too and will have books for signing. Joey Hill will be the Keynote Speaker as well as other well-known authors. You won’t want to miss it. You can also go to my blog

Tell us about your latest release!
Master Marshal is the fourth book in the Masters of Tabu series. As the tagline states, a cowboy and a supermodel hook up and passion ignites. Shane Marshal inherited his family’s cattle ranch and struggles to keep it out of the red, financially. He is also a co-owner in Club Tabu which he doesn’t get to visit often because he works almost every waking hour to keep the ranch going. With the help of his friends, he turns the property into a working dude ranch, with BDSM activities for additional revenue.

In walks Sharon Berger, aka Valentina Halston the supermodel. But, Shane doesn’t know she’s famous in the fashion world. She’s there to find rest and relaxation with a little fun to escape the paparazzi and get over her cheating ex-boyfriend.

Therein begins the fun and naughtiness.

Blurb for Master Marshal (book 4 Masters Of Tabu)

A cowboy and a supermodel ignite unbridled passion in the Texas heat.

Shane Marshal struggles to keep his family’s cattle ranch above financial flood waters. With help from friends, he turns the homestead into a BDSM retreat. He can’t keep his mind on business when a single woman from New York with legs to infinity arrives. To tamp down his lustful thoughts, he goes out of his way to give her grief, but she doesn’t flinch. He needs a new strategy.

Valentina Halston, a high fashion model, changed her name from Sharon Berger to hide her past. After finding her boyfriend in delicato with another model, she books a vacation at a dude ranch with BDSM activities in search of change. Rest and relaxation, fresh air, no phones, no paparazzi, and no cheating boyfriend sounded perfect. Instead, she finds more than she could imagine.


Links to buy Master Marshal 



Coming soon to Amazon, BookStrand, Barnes & Noble, All Romance E-Books


~*~

Connect with Gray Dixon on the Web!



~*~

Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me here today, Mia! I loved the added pictures to my comments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I appreciate hearing from you.